Dallas - Dishwasher
Clean, transport and store all pots, pans, china, glassware and flatware used in the food and beverage operations and maintain the dish room in a clean and orderly manner.
- Clean and sanitize all china, glassware, silverware, flatware, pots and pans in the hotel.
- Ensure restaurant and banquet kitchens have the requisite amounts of the above to properly open their shifts and that there are sufficient Queen Mary’s and racks in which to place dirty dishes, silver, pots, and pans.
- Responsible for the proper sanitation and cleanliness of all kitchens and food preparation areas, including ovens, grills, stoves, hoods, fryers, preparation slicers, steam kettles, tables and floors.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
- Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with hotel rules and regulations for the safe and effective operation of the hotel facilities. Employees who violate hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the manager based upon the particular requirements of the hotel:
- Assist culinary staff during any special request or priorities as requested by the Executive Chef.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Must be able to speak and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Requires good communication skills.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Basic knowledge of banquet set-up.
High school or equivalent education preferred.
No prior experience required. Prior hospitality experience preferred.
Licenses or Certificates
Ability to obtain and/or maintain any government required licenses, certificates or permits.