Dallas - Spa Lead Guest Services
Provide effective management of The Spa. Assist Spa Director with scheduling and implementing the spa’s resources to support compliance with spa industry guidelines and hotel policies, and impeccable guest service while maximizing departmental profits.
Reports to the Spa Director
JOB SUPERVISES (Title(s):
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Requires organization, flexibility and a problem solving approach to all duties.
- Leads by example. Demonstrates the Company Vision and Mission to all associates and Guests in day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external guests, demonstrates a high level of patience and professional standards.
- Ability to manage spa operations.
- Scheduling of the spa staff to insure exceptional guest service and maximization of profits based on business levels.
- Assist Spa Director with interviewing, hiring, training spa staff.
- Assist Spa Director with performance evaluations and developing spa staff.
- Provide support in resolving customer service issues.
- Supervise inventory control.
- Assist Spa Director with budgeting and forecasting.
- Ability to supervise and maintain impeccable facility standards.
- Ability to assist in all aspects of front desk and attendant operations as needed.
- Ability to work closely with Hotel Director on hotel occupancy to adjust staffing accordingly.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Strong leadership skills. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, patience and diplomacy, service with a smile.
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Previous management experience in a fast-paced service environment
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm.
- Ability to observe performance and detect signs of emergency situations and respond with proper action.
- Knowledge of financial forecasting and complex mathematical skills.
- Strong PC skills.
- Able to handle multiple duties simultaneously.
- Available to work varied shifts (evenings and weekends).
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Licensed (State of TX)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at a satisfactory level. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time
- Frequently requires repetitive motion of wrists, finger dexterity and visual acuity for computer entry
- Occasionally required to reach, kneel, bend or stoop
- May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day.
The mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have high level of interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Regularly requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy when interacting with those encountered in the course of work, some of whom may be demanding, dissatisfied or upset
- Frequently required to analyze and solve problems; observe and interpret people and situations; learn and apply new information and skills
The work environment characteristics described here are a representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is performed in a spa setting
- Occasionally exposed to chemicals or fumes