Warwick Cares Program
The Naviti Resort is committed during the COVID-19 health crisis to follow the health and safety guidelines and best practices for the hotel industry in accordance with Centre for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines and Fijian Tourism Industry COVID safe operations.
These new initiatives on hotel cleaning practice, social interactions, and workplace protocol will ensure transparency throughout our guest’s journey. Our approach with enhanced protocols, policies, procedures and training are designed to provide peace of mind to both our guests and staff members.
- When arriving at the Resort, our guests will be dropped off at the front entrance door. If the guest has their own transportation, the security at the front entrance gate will advise the guests where to park. If there is a line (queue) on the front drive, we recommend each guest practice social distancing and remain at least 2 meters away from other groups or people not traveling with them.
- If the guest is in need of assistance with luggage, the bellman will handle the request with gloves and other appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Each bell cart will be sanitized between guests.
- Entry to the Resort will be clearly marked for appropriate social distancing, and where possible, encourage a one-way guest flow.
- Hand sanitizers are stationed for guest usage throughout the resort.
- Temperature control on arrival of guests
Fiji is looking forward to re-opening the borders and welcoming international travellers back to our beautiful island nation in accordance to the approve travel bubble set out by the Fiji Government. The health & well-being of our guests and staff is our number one priority, and we are putting even greater emphasis on making sure, The Naviti Resort is safe and clean for everyone to enjoy.
Below are the entry requirements:
- All travellers will be required to complete an electronic Health Visa prior to travel. The Health Visa application and requirements can be found at http://www.immigration.gov.fj/.
Visitors must practice physical distancing measures (2 meters), wear personal protective equipment (PPE) such as face masks when appropriate, and practice regular handwashing. Travelers will be required to follow all safety protocol instructions.
You will find information on our phased Tourism Readiness and Recovery Plan, as well as important forms and links related to traveling throughout Fiji; more detailed information and guidance on travel requirements and safety precautions being implemented by Fiji are available at https://www.fiji.travel/covid-19
- The Resort has an onsite complementary parking lot available, which the guest can use for self-parking.
Reception / Front Desk
- Signs within the lobby will clearly mark the appropriate path to the reception desk to include place holders to encourage one-way guest flow and social distancing between guests in line (queue).
- To minimize opportunity for gathering at the elevator, we will assign lower floor rooms prior to moving to higher floors. All room keys prior to being provided to our guests will be completely sanitized and out of circulation for a minimum of 24 hours.
- Employees will wear a face mask and gloves.
- Hand sanitizers are stationed for your use.
Check in process:
- Pre-Paid Reservation
- In efforts to avoid a cluster of guests at the Reception, we will provide an *Express Check-In for all guests with pre-paid reservations based on room availability.
- Non-Prepaid Reservation will require full registration upon arrival
- During the check in process:
- Each guest will be asked for their email address with consent allowing us to electronically provide hotel receipts.
- Credit Card authorization and Express Check Out forms will be completed to minimize interaction with our guests.
- Prior to departure, the hotel will reach out to our guest regarding expected departure time allowing the hotel to confirm transportation needs and minimizing gathering on the front drive.
- We have adopted a policy of “keep right” in the hallways for guests and staff to minimize interaction.
- Within the guest room, we have enhanced and thorough cleaning protocols including 8 hours waiting period between guests. All linens and high touch areas have been thoroughly cleaned with chemicals aimed at COVID-19 prevention.
- Housekeeping services have been modified and we ask guest to vacate the room once housekeeping is required to clean the room.
- We have removed unnecessary items from guest room to avoid high touch surface.
- Partitions will separate guest / agent at each station.
- Employees will wear a face mask or face cover and gloves.
- Hand sanitizers are stationed for your use.
Food and Beverage
- During this time, we have suspended buffet service in all our restaurants in compliance with local government regulations.
- Outlets floor plans and seating arrangement have been revised to allow for physical distancing.
- We have removed all items from tables to avoid high touch surfaces. These items will be available upon request.
- Fitness Centre – To minimize interaction, we will allow only limited guests in our fitness centre at one time and reservations must be made prior to using the facility to allow for additional cleaning by our staff, and managing time allocation between visits.
- Pool – Swimming pool seating will be reconfigured to allow at least 2 meters of distance between our guests.
- Spa –To minimize interaction, we will allow only limited guests in our spa services at one time and reservations must be made prior to using the spa.
- Our Laundry service will remain available during this time period, and efforts have been made to ensure COVID-19 guidance is achieved. To use this service, obtain laundry bag and valet form from the guest room closet. Place completed form in the laundry bag along with clothing. The bag must be placed on the main entrance door and phone the Reception for collection. Cleaned clothes will be dropped outside guest room upon request from the guest once they return to their room.