Statement from Warwick Hotels and Resorts: COVID-19 Update
Last Update on December 14, 2020
As a valued guest, and Warwick Journeys member, we thank you for your loyalty and trust in us during your travels.
At Warwick Hotels and Resorts, the comfort, safety and health of our guests and colleagues are always our top priorities, and especially in light of the increased uncertainty around COVID-19.
Your Travel Safety
We would like to reassure you that we are supplementing our existing rigorous health and safety protocol with coronavirus-specific guidance, procedures and training. These measures are in place to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for you whenever you visit any one of our hotels and resorts. We continue to monitor information from World Health Organization and Center for Disease Control to ensure that our actions and precautions are comprehensive.
Warwick Cares Program
Our Health and Safety Commitment:
The safety, health and well-being of our guests and employees are very important to us.
We are taking enhanced preventative measures to comply on cleaning and hygiene. Extensive protocols, upgraded training and new cleaning procedures with sanitizing products have been added to our existing housekeeping practices in front of house, guest rooms and all other areas.
We take great care to ensure your stay with us is safe, clean and comfortable.
Warwick cares about safety and hygiene
Warwick Hotels and Resorts has implemented new norms and enhanced cleaning practices throughout its operations to provide guests and employees alike with a safe and clean environment and peace of mind when staying within our properties.
- Guest Rooms: new procedures focused on intense cleaning to include rigorous and specific sanitization of high touch areas by trained employees whilst minimizing interactions
- Public Spaces: new arrangements have been made to public areas and sitting facilities for movement control and to respect physical distancing guidelines. Signage is displayed to communicate the various distancing protocols when circulating throughout the hotel. An increase of cleansing and disinfecting of public space and high touch areas has been implemented.
- “Behind the scenes”: increased frequency of cleaning and focus on high-touch areas is equally implemented in back of house areas. Ongoing trainings on the latest sanitizing procedures, protocols related to physical distancing and usage of personal protective equipment (PPE) are also being provided to our staff members.
For more information about our Warwick Cares Program, click here
Your Travel Flexibility
We remain committed to providing you the most flexibility in your travel plans as possible. In light of these circumstances, we are giving additional options in our booking policies:
- For all meetings, group bookings and business & social events please contact the hotel’s sales office for alternative arrangements.
- Please kindly contact our hotel’s reservations team or go to www.warwickhotels.com to make any changes to your reservations.
- For any bookings through third parties such as Online Travel Agencies, wholesaler agencies please contact the booking providers and/or representatives.
We recognize and appreciate your trust in us, and we endeavor – now more than ever - to provide you with peace of mind when you choose Warwick Hotels & Resorts.
Rest assured that at Warwick Hotels & Resorts, we understand that customers feel some uncertainty and anxiety about booking future travel. Therefore, we trust that our temporary changes in pricing and cancellation policy brings you comfort.