Warwick Cares Program
Tokatoka Resort is committed during the COVID-19 health crisis to follow the health and safety guidelines and best practices for the hotel industry in accordance with Centre for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines and Fijian Tourism Industry COVID safe operations.
These new initiatives on hotel cleaning practice, social interactions, and workplace protocol will ensure transparency throughout our guest’s journey. Our approach with enhanced protocols, policies, procedures and training are designed to provide peace of mind to both our guests and staff members.
- When arriving at the Resort, our guests will be dropped off at the front entrance door. If the guest has their own transportation, the security at the front entrance gate will advise the guests where to park. If there is a line (queue) on the front drive, we recommend each guest practice social distancing and remain at least 2 meters away from other groups or people not traveling with them. All adults must be fully vaccinated.
- If the guest is in need of assistance with luggage, the bellman will handle the request with gloves and other appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Each bell cart will be sanitized between guests.
- Entry to the Resort will be clearly marked for appropriate social distancing, and where possible, encourage a one-way guest flow.
- Hand sanitizers are stationed for guest usage throughout the resort.
- Temperature control on arrival of guests. If temperature is high, please contact the Wellness Ambassador to move him/her to the isolation room. Rapid Antigen test will be conducted as soon as possible.
Fiji is looking forward to re-opening the borders and welcoming international travellers back to our beautiful island nation in accordance to the approve travel bubble set out by the Fiji Government. The health & well-being of our guests and staff is our number one priority, and we are putting even greater emphasis on making sure, Tokatoka Resort is safe and clean for everyone to enjoy. All visitors are required to download the Care Fiji Cimmitment App and have the VAX check on arrival.
Below are the entry requirements:
- All travellers will be required to complete an electronic Health Visa prior to travel. The Health Visa application and requirements can be found at http://www.immigration.gov.fj/
Visitors must practice physical distancing measures (2 meters), wear personal protective equipment (PPE) such as face masks when appropriate, and practice regular handwashing. Travelers will be required to follow all safety protocol instructions.
You will find information on our phased Tourism Readiness and Recovery Plan, as well as important forms and links related to traveling throughout Fiji; more detailed information and guidance on travel requirements and safety precautions being implemented by Fiji are available at https://www.fiji.travel/covid-19
- The Resort has an onsite complementary parking lot available, which the guest can use for self-parking.
Reception / Front Desk
- Signs within the lobby will clearly mark the appropriate path to the reception desk to include place holders to encourage one-way guest flow and social distancing between guests in line (queue).
- All room keys prior to being provided to our guests will be completely sanitized and out of circulation for a minimum of 24 hours.
- Employees will wear a face mask and gloves.
- Hand sanitizers are stationed for your use.
- Check in process: Each guest will be asked to provide information required for the Registration form and will be provided with the information about arrival and departure Rapid Antigen testing requirement.
- Prior to departure: The hotel will reach out to to our guest regarding expected departure time allowing the hotel to confirm transportation needs and minimizing gathering on the front drive.
- Inside the guest room, we have enhanced and thorough cleaning. All linens and high touch areas have been thoroughly cleaned with chemicals aimed at COVID-19 prevention.
- Housekeeping services have been modified and we ask guest to vacate the room once housekeeping is required to clean the room.
- We have removed unnecessary items from guest room to avoid high touch surface.
- Social distancing will be practised on arrival and departure.
- Employees will wear a face mask or face cover and gloves.
- Hand sanitizers are stationed for your use.
Food and Beverage
- Temperature checks every morning when entering the restaurant for breakfast.
- Outlets floor plans and seating arrangement have been revised to allow for physical distancing.
- We have removed all items from tables to avoid high touch surfaces. These items will be available upon request.
- Fitness Centre – To minimize interaction, we will allow only limited guests in our fitness centre at one time and reservations must be made prior to using the facility to allow for additional cleaning by our staff, and managing time allocation between visits.
- Pool – Swimming pool seating will be reconfigured to allow at least 2 meters of distance between our guests.
- Our Laundry service will remain available during this time period, and efforts have been made to ensure COVID-19 guidance is achieved.
- Maximum of 2 - 3 guest to use the washroom at a time.
- Wear mask.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and apply sanitizer after use.
- If guest is tested positive with COVID-19, Isolation protocol will apply.
- Guest will be moved to an isolation room and information on isolation arrangement will be advised by the Wellness Ambassador.
- Address : Queens Road Korolevu P O Box 29, Korolevu, Fiji
- Phone: +679 653 0 444