Dallas - Group Sales Manager
This is an exciting time to join the rich history of the Warwick Melrose Hotel! As a Group Sales Manager you will have the opportunity to sell the stunning NEW Turtle Creek Ballroom, Le Spa and Salon, Pool, Newly Renovated Guest Rooms & Suites, AND be a part of the team that welcomes in the Hotel's 100 Year anniversary!
We have built an AMAZING TEAM that supports one another, is passionate, loves to have a GOOD TIME, works hard while embracing a true WORK-LIFE BALANCE.
Our qualified candidate will have the following expectations:
- Solicit new and existing accounts to meet/exceed revenue goals through telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, site inspections and written communication.
- Prepare correspondence to customers, internal booking reports and file maintenance.
- Participate in daily RevMax meeting, pre-convention meetings, training and other sales related meetings as required.
- Work with other departments within the hotel to provide quality service to customers.
- Attend trade shows, community events and industry meetings
- Develop/maintain knowledge of market trends, competition and customers
- In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the manager based upon the particular requirements of the hotel:
- Professionally represent the hotel in community and industry organizations and events.
- Participate as team player with all departments.
- Assist with reports and/or competition data collection.
- Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language used in the hotel
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to communicate customer needs and resolve complaints independently.
- Ability to establish and master goals.
- Ability to identify and develop accounts.
- Ability to act independently with minimal or no supervision.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must possess computer skills, including, but not limited to, accounting programs, Microsoft Word, Excel.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and other supplemental plans. Complimentary meal and parking. Great discounts in Le Spa by Warwick.
Please send your CV to Dallas Career Opportunities