Denver - Front Desk Agent
Attend to guests’ needs, including, but not limited to, registration, checkout and cashiering.
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival. Register guests into the computer, verifying reservation, address, and credit information. Provide outstanding customer service and name usage in guest interactions.
- Accept payment for guests’ accounts both at the time of registration and at checkout. Maintain a house bank and make a deposit and accurate report of receipts daily. Cash checks and exchange currency for guests.
- Issue key to and control entrance of safety deposit boxes. Post miscellaneous charges as requested.
- Assist concierge in handling mail and facsimiles and providing guest with information regarding hotel facilities and local attractions.
- Book reservations for those guests who approach the Front Desk. Upon check-in inform guest of upgrade/upsell options.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- General knowledge of the city where hotel is located and its attractions.
- Extensive knowledge of the hotel, its services and facilities.
Education: High school or equivalent education required.
Experience: One to two years in a public contact position.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
To apply, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org