Denver - Room Attendant
To maintain cleanliness of all spaces within the hotel.
- Make beds in guest rooms.
- Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, writing supplies and bathroom supplies in guest rooms.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and locker
- rooms and other work areas
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies, using vacuum cleaner.
- Dust furniture and equipment.
- Polish metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
- Wash walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empty wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays
- Transport trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replace light bulbs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Ability to carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
Ability to perform repetitive actions consistently.
Education: HS Diploma or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
housekeeping/cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
hotel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
To apply, please submit your CV to email@example.com.