Denver - Sales Manager
Solicit group business that enables the hotel to meet and/or exceed revenue goals in rooms and food and beverage.
- Solicit new and existing accounts to meet/exceed revenue goals through telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, site inspections and written communication.
- Prepare correspondence to customers, internal booking reports and file maintenance.
- Participate in daily RevMax meeting, pre-convention meetings, training and other sales-related meetings as required.
- Work with other departments within the hotel to provide quality service to customers.
- Attend trade shows, community events and industry meetings.
- Develop/maintain knowledge of market trends, competition and customers.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the manager based upon the particular requirements of the hotel:
- Professionally represent the hotel in community and industry organizations and events.
- Participate as team player with all departments.
- Assist with reports and/or competition data collection.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent
3+ years’ experience in Hotel Sales
To apply please send your cv to email@example.com