Digital Marketing Coordinator
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will work closely and assist the Group Director of Brand & Digital Marketing to execute, implement and monitor all digital marketing activities to increase direct bookings through its various online channels. The DM Coordinator will help in optimizing all digital tools and platforms in order to improve the UX and online conversion as well as be responsible of digital content on both B2B and B2C environments.
Essential Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Coordinate, create and facilitate global, regional and hotel level email marketing campaigns and other online marketing promotions and organize their distribution through various channels
- Moderator of the CMS (content editor tool) that powers all the Warwick Website assets (includes approvals and moderation)
- Work closely with the digital agency to ensure websites apply current and best practice SEO for increased organic visibility of all website assets
- Monitor and analyze digital marketing campaigns, online booking engine performance, and all online initiative and tools to ensure maximum ROI
- Promotions: assist with creation, content marketing, deployment and results analysis
- Assist with analysis and reporting to determine effectiveness of new and existing promotions.
- Assist and moderate CRM that powers email campaigns, surveys and transactional emails and loyalty.
- Performing QA audit and reporting roll up of digital marketing campaigns
- Coordination and support of Search Engine Activities (SEM & SEO)
- Provide consultative support to WHR corporate team and hotel level stakeholders on digital marketing related activities
- Support and coordination of Warwick Journeys initiatives
- Create content and manage WHR Social Media accounts to ensure optimal engagement and growth of followers
- Support general digital marketing activities for key and international projects
- Digital Marketing special projects as assigned
Job Requirments and Skills:
- Bachelor or master’s degree or equivalent in Marketing or Information Studies, IT, Hospitality or equivalent by experience.
- Experience in UX, analytics, content management or digital sales is a plus
- You are familiar with Google Analytics GA4, Data studio
- Good knowledge of IT tools, Digital technologies and Social media platforms
- Knowledge of HTML, MJML, CSS, responsive design and CMS is an advantage
- Adobe Suite knowledge is a plus.
- Analytical and good communication skills
- English is a must; French or any other additional language is a plus
- Any experience in an international environment is a plus
- Team player, Flexible, problem solving and creative
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com