Doha - Sales Manager
Warwick Doha hotel is looking for a Sales Manager Arabic speaker with minimum 5 years of experience in hospitality (preferably Qatar market experience) with GCC driving license.
1. To continually monitor our competitor’s performance.
2. To conduct and participate in brainstorm sessions regarding new theme parties, etc.
3. To co-ordinate all group movements, including pre-check-ins, meet and greet, liaison with Tour Escorts account charges and reconciliations.
4. Familiarize yourself with all aspects of the local and surrounding areas so that all group members and other guest enquiries are handled with the utmost efficiency.
5. To liaise with Director of Sales, Reservations Supervisors, F&B Manager, Rooms Division Manager and other Department Heads as appropriate on any required tour proposal.
6. To obtain group file prior to arrival and ensure all necessary arrangements for check-ins and stay are completed.
7. To meet and greet all VIP and German speaking groups arriving and brief them on all activities, services and other special features of the Hotel.
8. To liaise regularly with Tour leaders and group members where appropriate so as to make sure that group members are enjoying their stay.
9. To ensure that group accounts are correctly posted daily liaising with the Groups Coordinator.
10. To ensure all group accounts have been reviewed properly and signed by the Tour Leader and payments made if possible.
If interested, please send your CV’s to Mr. Bader at firstname.lastname@example.org