South Pacific - Regional Spa Manager
Warwick Hotels and Resorts is looking for a Regional Spa Manager for the South Pacific region. This position is either based in Bali or Fiji.
Regional Spa Manager Responsibilities:
- To implement Department procedures and measure performance versus results.
- Adhere to the Spa policy and Standard operating procedures manual.
- Stay conscious of the crucial role of the telephone, creating this awareness amongst your staff, always encouraging courteousness & patience.
- Preparation of duty roster and timely distribution of same.
- Be polite and welcoming in manner to all guests.
- Maintain good relations both with fellow employees and public.
- Understand proper work procedures and adhere to them.
- Responsible for administrative duties as identified relative to the operations of the department (further defined in Sequence of Service).
- Maintain a high level of personal safety and hygiene for own self and that of others.
- Strive to learn and improve on the service aspect of the department, treatment is an evolving process, therefore services and methods must be open to improvement.
- Responsible of the Spa’s filing and storage aspects.
- Follow up on disciplinary issues with clear & timely documentation of incidents / grievances with proper record to HR office.
- Develop and implement promotional programs with the marketing department.
- Ensure proper maintenance of facility and equipment and report problems to engineering immediately.
- Strong public relation skills.
- Excellent skills of all work procedures and training.
To apply, please submit your CV to Mrs. Noha Kanaan by click the apply button below.