WeCare Program - Corporate Travel
This is the year we hope to get back to the normal levels of business we saw 2019, with increased opportunities for all. Even though corporate agreements are very much a business to business relationship, we very much want to treat and value you as an individual person not a business, more of a friend. Understanding your individual needs to give you the best experience with us.
The WeCare Program is a commitment from us to you. Below are further reasons why you should partner with us in 2023 for your business travel.
- Complimentary high speed WIFI
- Meeting facilities on site
- Healthy restaurant meals
- A personalised friendly service
- Corporate loyalty programme
- Complimentary full English breakfast
- 7 days a week availability
- A minimum of 20% Off all year round (with promotional periods of up to 40% off)
- A 25% discount on our meeting and event space.
Get in contact with our Sales Manager / Charles Roberts to discuss our prefered rate agreements for your business travel needs.
Medical Travel to Knightsbridge
Surrounding us at The Capital Hotel, Apartments and Townhouse in London is a range of the world's best clinics and private hospitals with highly credited Doctors in their fields that provide a range of world-class treatments and surgeries. Staying at The Capital provides you with 5* comfort before and after your visit, as well as a convenient location that's not too far from where you need to be. Our local clinics and private hospitals include Royal Brompton, Cronwell, Knightsbridge Clinic, Hans Place Practise, Cadogan Clinic, etc.
With our wide range of room categories, we have something for all budgets and requirements, whether that's a Classic Room or a two-bedroom Apartment. Enquire with our Sales Manager today.
Visiting Cromwell Hospital? by quoting CROMWELL HOSPITAL to our Sales Manager you will recieve preffered rates when booking with us.
Distances to the local private clinics and hospitals (Taxi Times);
- Sloane Street Clinic: 5 minutes
- The Knightsbridge Clinic: 5 minutes
- Royal Brompton Hospital: 7 minutes
- Royal Cronwell Hospital: 10 minutes
- Harley Street, 15 minutes