London - Room Attendant
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to come join our team. Please refer to the full description below to see if you are the person we are looking for.
- Clean and service bedrooms, maintaining a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Ensure that all linen is changed and recorded on linen count paper daily unless indicated.
- Maintain a correct supply of linen in each room.
- Replace all guest supplies and stationary where necessary.
- Report engineering faults to the Housekeeper on duty.
- Change dirty under blankets, pillows, blankets, duvet and bedspreads if necessary.
- Vacuum clean corridors in each shift.
- Empty and clean vacuum cleaner once a week and clean bucket daily.
- Report any missing items from rooms.
- Responsible for looking after section keys.
- Assisting the Executive Head Housekeeper with any other reasonable duties
To carry out any reasonable request made by the management.
To attend any meetings or training sessions required by the hotel.
To be clear with:
- Hotel fire procedures
- Hotels Health and Safety policy and procedures.
- Hotel facility and procedures.
- Hotel security procedures.
- Hotel standards and procedures