Dallas - Housekeeping Houseperson
Distribute linen to designated areas in the hotel. Deliver needed items to guest rooms and Room Attendants. Cleanliness of guest floors and special projects as assigned.
- Distribute linen to designated areas in the hotel in accordance with established par levels in each area. Cleanliness of guest floors and delivery of requested items.
- Maintain each storage and distribution area in a clean and organized condition.
- Report any linen shortages or other discrepancies to the appropriate manager or supervisor.
- Report any safety or security issues to the appropriate manager or supervisor.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel. In addition, attendance at all scheduled training sessions and meetings is required.
- Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with hotel rules and regulations for the safe and effective operation of the hotel’s facilities. Employees who violate hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the manager based upon the particular requirements of the hotel:
- Perform general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products to adhere to health standards.
- Perform other duties as requested, such as cleaning unexpected spills and executing special guest requests.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
High school or equivalent education required.
Prior hospitality experience preferred.
To apply, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.