London - Bartender
Overview of Role:
- To serve all guests arriving at The Capital Hotel with warmth and in a professional manner. Prepare and serve all cocktails and beverages in a friendly and efficient manner in the
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Welcoming guests into the Capital Bar and ensuring that all staff provide excellent customer service.
- To perform duties at the bar in compliance with statutory health & safety and hygiene requirements as well as hotel licensing laws.
- To perform all duties relating to the opening and closing of the bar, allowing efficient and proactive service.
- To uphold good housekeeping and cleaning practices to ensure a safe, clean and pleasant environment.
- To ensure that proper care is taken of furniture and fixtures within the bar area, reporting any problems to the Bar Manager.
- To meet, greet and interact with guests in a professional and efficient manner ensuring full guest satisfaction at the bar.
- Attending any team meeting.
- Attending trainings to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Resolve customer complaints and informing Bar Manager.
- Reporting any H&S issues to H&S competed person.
- Other reasonable duties may arise from time to time