How to Get Here
Conveniently located just steps from Geneva’s main railway station, and only 6 minutes from Geneva Airport, Warwick Geneva is within easy walking distance to all that this spectacular city has to offer, including Lake Geneva and its world-famous Jet d’Eau, the parks and promenades of Old Town, the Palais des Nations, the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum, the 13th century Cathedral St-Pierre, and many more of Geneva’s historic landmarks and cultural attractions. World class ski resorts can be found less than an hour away on Mt. Blanc, the tallest mountain in the Alps. And with over 250 trains departing daily to destinations across Europe, Geneva is also the ideal starting point for any grand continental adventure.
For more information about our hotel in central Geneva, to reserve accommodation for an upcoming stay or to leave a comment or a suggestion about a recent experience, please contact us.
How To Get Here
Driving Directions from Geneva Airport
- Follow signs for the city centre and Cornavin railway station
- When you arrive at the train station, turn left on the ‘Place de Cornavin' and proceed straight ahead
- You will arrive on ‘Rue de Lausanne' and find the hotel located on the right-hand side of the street
- Travel time is about 15 minutes. Taxi can be arranged with applicable fee from approximately CHF 45.- one way.
Arriving from the Airport by public transportation
- Free Unireso tickets are available in the airport luggage pick up area and are valid for use on trains, bus and tramways for 80 minutes after arrival.
- All trains from Geneva Airport will stop at Cornavin station.
- Exit the station and Warwick Geneva is located on ‘Rue de Lausanne' directly in front of the Station’s main entrance.
- Travel time is approximately 6 minutes by train to arrive at Cornavin Station.
Driving Directions to Warwick Geneva from Lausanne Freeway
- Drive along Lake Geneva and before the Mont-Blanc bridge, turn right onto the ‘Rue des Alpes' and continue straight
- At the 4th traffic light, turn right on ‘Rue de Lausanne.’ The hotel is located on the right-hand side of the street.
- Travel time is about 45 minutes. Taxi can be arranged with applicable fee from approximately CHF 250.- one way.