Statement from Warwick Hotels and Resorts : COVID-19 Update
Last Update on March 30, 2020
As a valued guest and Warwick Journeys member, we thank you for your loyalty and trust in us during your travels. At Warwick Hotels and Resorts, the comfort, safety and health of our guests and colleagues is always our top priority, and especially in light of the increased uncertainty around COVID-19.
Your Travel Safety
We would like to reassure you that we are supplementing a rigorous health and safety protocol on top of our existing high standards of health and safety with coronavirus-specific guidance, procedures and training. These measures are in place to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for you whenever you visit any one of our hotels. We continue to monitor information from World Health Organization and Center for Disease Control to ensure that our actions and precautions are comprehensive.
Your Travel Flexibility
We remain committed to providing you the most flexibility in your travel plans as possible. In light of these circumstances, we are giving additional options in our booking policies:
- Existing reservations. For guests attempting to cancel an existing reservation on a non-refundable rate arriving on or before May 31, 2020, guests can change the reservation for an alternative stay date within one year of the original arrival date. If the new travel date rates are higher, Guests are subject to pay the prevailing rate.
- New Reservations. We have set up a couple of options that allow you to book your next reservation with the peace of mind to know you have flexibility.
- Guests booking our Best Full Flexible Rate - available on our website only - may cancel without penalty up to 4pm local time the day of arrival.
- Guests booking our Best Flexible Rate when booked direct will be able to cancel their reservation up to 24 hours prior to arrival without penalty.
- Guests booking our Advance Purchase Flexible Rate between now and May 31, 2020, will not be required to prepay their stay, and can cancel without penalty up to 48 hours prior to arrival date when booking a participating Warwick Hotels.
- For all meetings, group bookings and business & social events please contact the hotel’s sales office for alternative arrangements.
- These above mentioned changes apply to direct bookings only. Please kindly contact our hotel’s reservations team or go to www.warwickhotels.com to make any changes to your reservations.
- For any bookings through third parties such as Online Travel Agencies, wholesaler agencies please contact the booking providers and/or representatives.
In some exceptional circumstances and due to travel restrictions, your booking may have been cancelled. We invite you to check your booking status by visiting our online booking website.
We recognize and appreciate your loyalty and trust in us and endeavor – now more than ever - to provide you with the best offers when you choose to stay with Warwick Hotels & Resorts.
Rest assured that at Warwick Hotels & Resorts, we understand that some guests may feel some uncertainty and anxiety about booking future Travel. Therefore we trust that the above temporary changes in pricing and cancellation policy brings you a degree of comfort.