Chose between our resort restaurants in Paradise Island
With inspired cuisine, relaxed island ambience and an enticing selection of international favourites and fresh, seasonal specialties, Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas offers the best dining experience on Paradise Island. The resort boasts five excellent restaurants and two lively bars open on a rotational schedule. There is something to satisfy every taste and every mood from sunup to sundown and long into the night. Enjoy the relaxed, rustic charm of Edgewater Grill, offering a variety of local specialties Traditional Bahamian food, generously portioned steaks and outdoor seating directly on Nassau Harbour. Or choose from one of our a la carte specialty restaurants--Abbiocco, Tings On A Stick, or Verandah with its indoor and al fresco seating. Not ready to leave the pool? Chickcharnie's Pizzeria & Grille serves pizzas, burgers and all your local favourites. And tropical cocktail delights await at Rum Cay Lobby Bar and our poolside Hog Bar. No matter where you dine, our knowledgeable chefs and warm, attentive staff will ensure a relaxed and memorable dining experience
All-Inclusive Dining Notes & Policies
Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas - All-Inclusive includes meals, snacks and alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks with your stay. All of our restaurants are available to non-registered hotel guests by purchasing one of our Deluxe Day Passes, Night Passes, or Deluxe Night Passes. Visiting guests may select one of these pass options noting that the pricing is inclusive of 12% VAT and gratuity. There is also the option to purchase meal passes for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Please note that all guests must be at least 16 years or older with a picture ID required upon arrival at the resort. Two of our a la carte restaurants require dinner reservations. In-house guests may make their reservations in person with our Reservations Concierge. Day and Night passes starting at $95.00 per person with group rates available.
*Not all restaurants may be open at all times based on resort occupancy and/or weather conditions.
- We have suspended buffet service in all our restaurants in compliance with local government regulations.
- Outlets floor plans and seating arrangement have been revised to allow for physical distancing.
- We have removed all items from tables to avoid high touch surfaces. These items will be available upon request.
- Physical menus have been discontinued and replaced by versions easily available on personal mobile devices.
- This hotel offers limited take-out service. Details will be provided by hotel reception / front desk.