Create Your Perfect Day with the Best Wedding Hotel in Uptown Dallas
For unique and unforgettable wedding celebrations, the Warwick Melrose – Dallas hotel captures both the glamour and romance of yesteryear and the excitement of tomorrow. The site of Uptown Dallas’s grandest weddings since 1924, it is an intimate place, where time is preserved whilst everything feels wonderfully in the moment. Your guests will be charmed by the graceful Sullivanesque Chicago-style architecture and elegant, antique-filled interiors framed by hand-painted ceiling panels, white columns with gold trim and beautiful grey marble floors. But is our impeccable, personalised service that will set your wedding in Dallas as an affair to remember.
In addition to hosting a memorable wedding ceremony and reception at our intimate wedding venue in Uptown Dallas, we are happy to assist with planning special events at the hotel. Set the tone for the celebration by welcoming your guests with hors d'oeuvres and handcrafted cocktails or by hosting an all-out Southern-style seated rehearsal dinner. Treat the ladies to a bridal brunch, lunch or high tea with a specially customised menu by Executive Chef Patrick McElroy. Or celebrate the day after the big day with a sumptuous send-away brunch complete with Bellinis and Bloody Marys.
Wedding Ceremony & Reception Amenities:
- Six Wedding Venues Accommodating From Ten to 300 Guests.
- Social Catering Manager to Assist With Planning of Events at the Hotel.
- Customised Catering by Executive Chef Patrick McElroy.
- In-House, State-Of-the-Art Audio/Visual Equipment and Expertise by PSAV.
- Spectacular Outdoor Terrace Located Adjacent to the Bridewell Suite.
- Customised Wedding Reception Menus and Decor Available.
- Enhanced Warwick Wedding Packages, Based on Food and Beverage Spend.
- Flexible Event Space to Accommodate Wedding Ceremonies.
- Personal, Professional and Attentive Service.
- Planning for Off-Site Wedding Party Outings, Recreational Activities and Local Tours.
- Group Rates for Wedding Attendees Staying at the Hotel.
Check out the capacity of each room