Along with classic comfort, Warwick Melrose - Dallas is committed to establishing accessibility for any and all who wish to have the ultimate Dallas staying experience. There are seven accessible rooms giving any guest the opportunity to experience Warwick comfort to the fullest.
- 12 Accessible Guestrooms (Classic Kings, Classic Doubles, Deluxe Kings, Deluxe Suites)
- Accessible route to registration desk
- Accessible route to public areas and facilities
- Accessible hotel restaurant, meeting rooms, and public entrance, and ballrooms
- Accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms, meeting rooms, fitness center entrance, registration area and to lounge and restaurant
- Accessible route from hotel’s entrance to the meeting room/ballroom
- Accessible elevators with braille touchpads
- Accessible public guest bathroom with 32-inch entry doorway and grab bars
- Lowered emergency evacuation instructions
- Service animals welcome
- Emergency Light and Strobe fire safety alarm system
- On-site accessible parking stalls
For more information please contact the Manager on duty or call +1 214.224.5152. Alternately, email communications are received at email@example.com.