Green Program Initiative
You have the option to decline Housekeeping Services during yout stay. For helping us care for our environment and conserve natural resources, we are pleased to offer you a $10.00 credit for use in our restaurant, Lounge or In-room dining. You may “Opt Out” of housekeeping services for up to 3 days, however housekeeping will service your room after three days.
Here is how the program works:
- Dial: 7830 to notify the front desk as soon as possible that you wish to “Opt Out” of housekeeping services
- Food & Beverage charges are not cumulative. To be eligible for the $10 credit, a minimum of $10 must be charged to your room.
- Due to your room needing service after your Check-out the $10 credit is not available on the day of your departure.
Please note this offer is not valid on day of departure.
Minimum Age Requirements
All guests must be 21 years or older to confirm guestroom accommodation at Warwick New York Hotel. A valid photo ID must be presented at the time of check in for age verification. Accommodation with access to mini bar alcohol will only be granted to those guests with a valid ID confirming 21 years of age or older. Any guest who does not meet the minimum legal drinking age of 21 will be denied room service that includes alcohol.
Hotel Payment Policy
In order for guest accommodation to be confirmed at the time of check in, sufficient credit credentials for payment of accommodation must be provided through the authorization of a debit/credit card with an allowance on deposit to cover incidentals that may occur. When a debit or credit card is presented for authorization, please be advised that a credit hold in the amount of guest room charges, applicable taxes and a provision for incidental charges will be placed on the banking account.
Accepted Methods of Payment
- American Express
- Master Card
- Warwick eGift Cards
It is the policy of Warwick New York Hotel that all areas of our Hotel are smoke-free. This includes, but is not limited to guest rooms, balconies, Randolph’s patio and emergency exits / stairwells. Guests or members of the public who breach the policy will be asked to stop smoking and if they fail to comply will be asked to leave the premises.
Smoking of any kind is not permitted within 25 feet from any hotel entrance. A $500 fee will be charged to the credit card on file for any violation of this policy.
Room only rate:
- Up to two children 12 years and under may stay for free when sharing a room with up to two adults and when using existing bedding (where maximum room occupancy laws allow)
- Crib is complimentary based upon request and on availability
- Rollaway bed is available for registered guests upon request based upon availability (a $30 fee applies)
Bed & Breakfast rate:
- Up to two children 12 years and under may stay when sharing a room with up to two adults and when using existing bedding (where maximum room occupancy laws allow)
- Children below 5 years old may eat breakfast free of charge. Half-price breakfast applies for children aged between 5 and 12 years old. Children aged 12 and above are charged the full price. Children must be accompanied by at least one adult
- Crib is complimentary upon request and on availability
The above are not available with room rates negotiated for groups of ten or more rooms, travel industry rates or any special promotions unless explicitly included and confirmed in writing.
Early Departure Policy
Rates quoted are based on check-in date and the length of stay shown. Guests checking out prior to their confirmed departure date will incur an “early departure fee” equal to the rate confirmed for one night.
Warwick New York does not accept pets with the exception of service animals.
Guest Package Receiving and Shipping
The Warwick New York Hotel will gladly receive up to three packages no more than three days prior to guest arrival at no charge. Deliveries received in excess of three packages or received more than three days prior to guest arrival will incur a $4 per package, per day storage charge. Please contact us directly for any special shipping needs. We do not assess any fees or surcharges for the handling of packages that are shipped from the hotel after a guest provides us with shipping information such as FedEx account numbers, etc.