Dallas - Night Audit
Reconcile and post daily revenue activity.
- Reconcile and complete all daily front desk agents’ work.
- Run find trial balance to post rooms and close day.
- Run accounts receivable reports.
- Provide next day reports for Front Office, Housekeeping, Sales, and Executive Office as required.
- Perform duties of front desk agent as assigned.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
- Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with hotel rules and regulations for the safe and effective operation of the hotel facilities. Employees who violate hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the manager based upon the particular requirements of the hotel:
- Answer calls incoming to hotel and hotel guests.
- Assist guests with calls and messages.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of computer accounting programs, math skills as well as budgetary analysis capabilities required.
- General knowledge of the city where hotel is located and its attractions.
- Extensive knowledge of the hotel, its services and facilities.
High school or equivalent education required.
One to two years in a Front Office or Accounting position.
To apply, please submit your CV to email@example.com.