Few hotels bring together location, local history and warm hospitality like Warwick San Francisco. Perfectly situated on Geary Street in the Theatre District, just one and a half blocks from Union Square and near attractions like the Ferry Building and Chinatown, we bring the best of the city directly to your doorstep.
For more information about our luxury hotel, to reserve accommodation for an upcoming stay or to leave a comment or suggestion about a recent experience with us, please contact us.
How To Get Here
Driving Directions from San Francisco Airport (15 miles)
- Merge onto US-101 North
- Take Exit 430A toward Downtown San Francisco
- Merge onto 1-280 North
- Take Exit 57 6th Street
- Continue onto 6th Street
- 6th Street turns slightly right and becomes Taylor Street
- Turn right, Post Street
- Turn right at the 1st cross street, Mason Street
- Turn right at the next cross street, Geary Street
- Destination will be on the right, just before the light
Driving Directions from Oakland Airport (15 miles)
- Take I-80 West across the Bay Bridge
- Take the first exit after the bridge, which is called Fremont
- Follow Fremont across Market Street and turn left onto Pine Street
- Make a left turn on Mason and continue for five blocks
- Make a right onto Geary; the hotel is at the end of the block on the right-hand side on the corner of Taylor and Geary
Approximately $60.00+ one way, please follow signs for Ground Transportation outside of baggage claim
BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit)
Approximately $9+ one way per person, please follow signs for BART in your terminal. Get off at BART stop Powell Street. Walk three blocks on Powell Street to Geary Street. On Geary Street take a left, and walk 2 more blocks.
Town Car Service
Starting from $75.00+ one way, please call Toca Limo at 415.760.6194
Starting from $16.00+ one way, per person. Can be arranged at the ground transportation desk or to book transportation to and from the airport online, please CLICK HERE.