Our San Francisco Hotel by Union Square
Few hotels bring together location, local history and warm hospitality like Warwick San Francisco. Perfectly situated on Geary Street in the Theatre District, just one and a half blocks from Union Square and near attractions like the Ferry Building and Chinatown, we bring the best of the city directly to your doorstep.
For more information about our luxury hotel, to reserve accommodation for an upcoming stay or to leave a comment or suggestion about a recent experience with us, please contact us.
How To Get Here
Driving Directions from San Francisco Airport (15 miles)
- Merge onto US-101 North
- Take Exit 430A toward Downtown San Francisco
- Merge onto 1-280 North
- Take Exit 57 6th Street
- Continue onto 6th Street
- 6th Street turns slightly right and becomes Taylor Street
- Turn right, Post Street
- Turn right at the 1st cross street, Mason Street
- Turn right at the next cross street, Geary Street
- Destination will be on the right, just before the light
Driving Directions from Oakland Airport (15 miles)
- Take I-80 West across the Bay Bridge
- Take the first exit after the bridge, which is called Fremont
- Follow Fremont across Market Street and turn left onto Pine Street
- Make a left turn on Mason and continue for five blocks
- Make a right onto Geary; the hotel is at the end of the block on the right-hand side on the corner of Taylor and Geary
Approximately $60.00+ one way, please follow signs for Ground Transportation outside of baggage claim
BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit)
Approximately $9+ one way per person, please follow signs for BART in your terminal. Get off at BART stop Powell Street. Walk three blocks on Powell Street to Geary Street. On Geary Street take a left, and walk 2 more blocks.
Town Car Service
Starting from $75.00+ one way, please call Toca Limo at 415.760.6194
Starting from $16.00+ one way, per person. Can be arranged at the ground transportation desk or to book transportation to and from the airport online, please CLICK HERE.
- Address 490 Geary Street, 94102 San Francisco, California, United States
- Phone +1 415 928 7900 | Fax +1 415 441 8788
- Contact [email protected]
Macys at Union Square
Situated just moments from the Warwick San Francisco hotel, the ‘Macy’s flagship of the West’ offers floors and floors of great shopping on Union Square, where you can relax in the sun (or sometimes fog!) after enjoying a healthy dose of retail therapy.
Located just five minutes from the Warwick San Francisco hotel, one of the most famous Chinatown neighbourhoods in the world offers visitors a delicious immersion into authentic Chinese cuisine. Shop for fresh produce and herbs, grab a quick bite or indulge in a fine dining experience, and don’t forget to visit the famous Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory.
For an authentic San Fran experience, catch the Cable Car just two blocks from the Warwick San Francisco hotel at Geary and Powell to the Wharf for a delicious meal of fresh seafood at one of the city’s favourite waterside spots.
This 1898 San Fran landmark is the ideal destination for foodies looking for farm-to-table eating. Offering some of the best local food, visit this popular destination on select weekends and enjoy a walking tour to find out more about its fascinating history.
Golden Gate Bridge
No visit to San Francisco would be complete without a visit to the Golden Gate Bridge. Enjoy panoramic views of San Francisco and the Bay Area as you walk or drive across this iconic orange landmark, and don’t forget to look out for the infamous Alcatraz Island in the bay!